Sunday, December 13, 2015

12mg dose

 A little reminder about how much 12 mg is...

On 12/10/15, I had a minor reaction. I got a little welt on my lip, but I remained calm and it went away. I haven't had any reactions since and I think it was caused mostly by homework stress.

This time I mixed my peanut in...
  • Apple Sauce
  • A grape
  • Cheese
  • Ice Cream
  • Fried Rice
  • Marshmallow (I want to try to make it into a s'more soon)
  • Cookie dough
The biggest trick is trying to find something that you can't taste the peanut flour (it taste nasty)...So far I haven't found anything that completely masks the taste.

Okay, I'm going to post this so I can go to bed. I have to be up in 6 hours to head to the new appointment. Hopefully they will (more than) double the dose to 25mg.

No comments:

Post a Comment