Friday, March 18, 2016

200 mg dose

200 mg or 2- 100 mg
I was right when I said these two weeks were going to be miserable. This time, the capsules decided to be stubborn and not open easily. There were a few mishaps where the powder spilled onto the counter. I am not pleased to say that I may have responded by rubbing my hand and licking it and maybe even licking the counter...gross! (Don't worry family, I always cleaned the counters after I licked them) Excited for what happens at the appointment tomorrow, but you will have to come back and see because I am not going to spoil the surprise.

2 comments:

  1. How are you doing now??? Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing well and a new post will be up soon. I haven't been able to post it because my life has been very hectic.

      Delete