Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day 10 (June 17, 2016) and Peanut M&M Update

Today I went back to the doctors for my next mission, the peanut M&M. For prep, I sent a message out to every group chat I was a part of asking "Can anyone give me insight on what it(peanut M&M) tastes like?" My research did not get me far because most of the replies were about how they prefer pretzel m&ms. Friends, that is helpful. Fortunately, I was about to find out for myself.
The chocolate definitely made it more bearable and to me the peanut tastes kinda like an almond. I don't think I will ever want to eat a whole bag of peanut M&Ms. I still have to give myself a mental pep talk before I eat it. 
"McKenna, Yes you are are allergic to peanuts, yes that is a peanut, but no you will not die. You will be fine. That's it. Chew it. Chew it. Okay, see you'll be fine."
Also, look at the cute shirt my mom got me. #oitworks

TIme to head back for my up dose. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment