Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 11 (July 7, 2016) and Update

Traffic was bad today, but my dad and I made it to the appointment right on time. We went to a different location today because that was what was available. It being summer makes it eaisier to go in the middle of the week. I went up to 2 peanut M&Ms everyday. If I liked Reeses Pieces, then I could do 3 as an alternative to the peanut M&Ms. At the appointment, I spent my time reading my summer reading book and taking IQ tests. My goal was to determine if my IQ is higher than my dad's, which it is. (We both still fell into the same category so it wasn't a huge difference.)

I am glad to say no reactions have occurred and I am nearing my pit stop. Only a little more to go and I will be done with appointments for a while. I am also doing better with eating them at different times during the day. I'm experiencing less stomach aches when I choose to dose in the morning. I usually dose in the after dinner but that is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment